Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I use eggplant often, both peeled and unpeeled (in ratatouille). Here's a quick recipe. This is a great easy afterwork recipe.
- Bake (or roast) at 350°F for one hour (poke holes first).
- Take out and let cool—the eggplant(s) will deflate like a balloon and will smell heavenly! when slightly cool, peel and smush up with fork.
- Add garlic, fresh ground pepper and salt if you want.
- Reheat in just a tiny bit of olive oil (hope this is OK to say, this is my first post) in a non-stick skillet.
- Serve over pasta with (again hope this is OK) a little grated Parmesan.