Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Gogosi pripite (fara drojdie)
- 4 eggs,
- 1 cup water (milk),
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter,
- 2 cups flour,
- 2-3 tablespoons Sugar (to taste),
- juice from 1/2 lemon,
- oil for frying
4 oua, * 1 cana de apa ( lapte / a>),
- 1 1 / 2 linguri unt,
- 2 cesti făină ,
- 2-3 linguri Zahar (dupa gust),
- sucul de la 1 / 2 de lamaie, ,
- ulei pentru prajit
- un praf de sare
- Set the water (milk) to boil with butter and salt; when it starts boiling, remove from heat, add the flour and at the same time, start stirring with a spoon.
- Return to slow heat and keep stirring until the mixture starts to come off the sides of the pan.
- Let cool, add lemon juice and 4 eggs previously mixed with Sugar.
- Mix everything well. With a well greased teaspoon, take spoonfuls of the mixture and drop into hot oil to fry.
- The paste should not be too runny or too firm. It should keep its shape where it is dropped.
- Fry until golden-brown and then sprinkle with vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar.