Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6 to 8
- 4 cups (16 oz) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1½ cups apple jelly or orange marmalade (about 1½ twelve oz jars)
- ⅓ to ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp grated orange zest (optional)
- In a medium pan, over medium high heat, combine the cranberries, jelly or marmalade, ¼ cup water, sugar (⅓ cup if using jelly, ½ cup if using marmalade) and zest, if using.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries burst and the sauce thickens, 7 to 10 minutes.
- The marmalade version will stay a bit runny.
- Remove from heat; let cool.
- Transfer to a dish, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 2 days.