Makes 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1½ pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine soy sauce, coriander, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, pepper and poultry seasoning in large bowl.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook 7 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; pour any remaining sauce mixture over chicken.
- Cook about 7 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in center.