Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cooked chicken cubes
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- 1/16 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cook rice in butter in large skillet over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Stir once or twice, lower heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in mushrooms, chicken, cheese, paprika and pepper.
- Cover and let stand 10 minutes.