Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 24
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups water
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury cranberry quick bread mix
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury date or nut quick bread mix
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups (12 – 13 oz) candied cherries
- 1 cup cut-up candied pineapple
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour the bottom and sides of a fluted tube or 10 inch tube pan.
- In large bowl, combine eggs and water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir by hand until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 75 – 85 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.