- Wash blackberries thoroughly.
- Place washed berries on paper towels and pat gently to remove excess moisture.
- Place 1 cup blackberries, sugar, salt and water in medium size saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook 3 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with cold water; stir cornstarch mixture into blackberries.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thick.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Beat cream cheese and milk together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Cover cheese mixture with half blackberry glaze.
- Arrange 1 pint blackberries over glaze.
- Spoon remaining glaze over top layer of blackberries.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, garnish with strawberry halves and mint.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.