Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cans of Cannellini (white) beans
- 3-4 tablespoons of corn oil
- 2 cups of fresh tomatoes, chopped or a tin of canned tomatoes
- 5 shallots, sliced (or sliced onions)
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Some parsley
- Half a kilo (1 lb) of spicy Sausage, either smoked or cooked (chorizo or kabanos will do)
Heat the oil in a pan. Add the chopped vegetables and sauté until tender. Take a pot, empty the beans together with the vegetables into it, put the sausages inside and cook for a further 20 minutes on a low heat. Or, put it in an oven and bake it at a temperature of 180 °C/350 °F for 30 minutes. This dish is even better reheated the next day.