This speedy salad recipe can be easily taken with you to work for an afternoon snack or as a side dish at dinner. Using canned beans helps decrease the preparation time.
- Fruits and Veggies Matter by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 oz) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and quartered
- ½ cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Combine first three ingredients in a large bowl, tossing lightly.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, toss well, and chill for two hours before serving.