Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This speedy salad recipe can be easily taken with you to work for an afternoon snack or as a side dish at dinner. Using canned beans helps decrease the preparation time.
- Fruits and Veggies Matter by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 oz) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and quartered
- ½ cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Combine first three ingredients in a large bowl, tossing lightly.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, toss well, and chill for two hours before serving.