- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, heads and tails removed
- 2 avocados, skinned, stones removed, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Wasabi paste, mixed in 1 tablespoon water
- 1 small bunch spinach or romaine, torn in pieces and divided onto 4 plates
Heat the oil in a wok until hot and add the garlic; stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the shrimp and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove and drain. Combine the shrimp, avocado, and Wasabi paste in a bowl and mix well. Serve the mixture over the spinach or romaine.