Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Neeley Estate in Waxahachie, Texas in 1994. Dated 1964.
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups peeled and finely chopped Apples
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup biscuit mix
- 1/4-cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup peeled, chopped Apples
- Combine Sugar, biscuit mix, egg, milk and Apples.
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Spread batter in greased baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and biscuit mix.
- Cut in butter until crumbly. Add Apples.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in 400 oven 25 minutes or until golden brown.