Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These Are Very Good, i Usually Have Them During Lent. Due to my Family's New Diet I'll be Using Olivo (tm) in Place of The Crisco.Tina :)
4 to 6 Servings
- 1 Can (15-16 Ounces) Pink Salmon
- 1 egg
- 1/3 Cup Minced Onion
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1 -1/2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1 -1/2 Cups Crisco All-vegetable shortening or 1-1/2 Crisco Sticks
- Drain Salmon; Reserve 2 Tablespoons of Liquid.
- In Mixing Bowl, Combine Salmon, egg, And Onion; Stir in flour.
- Combine baking powder And The Reserved Liquid; Stir Into Salmon Mixture.
- Form Into Small Patties;
- Shallow Fry in Hot Crisco Until Golden Brown (about 5 Minutes).
- Serve With Tartar Sauce.
contributed by Edit