Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Try with fruit yogurt. Makes 2 large or 4 small servings.
- 1 tbsp oil (or non-stick spray)
- 3 eggs, well beaten or egg replacer
- ½ cup milk or milk substitute
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup am multi blend flour
- 2 tsp non-alum baking powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Oil a 9" x 9" cake pan.
- Mix liquid ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Combine mixtures.
- Pour batter into pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Serve while hot with honey or syrup and/or fruit.