Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak bulgur in water at least 3 hours.
- Drain and press bulgur in a colander to remove water.
- Beat the onion, garlic and mint leaves to make a coarse paste.
- Pour this paste in a large bowl, add the bulgur, ground sirloin, salt, cinnamon and ground pepper.
- Knead the mixture thoroughly, when ready, it will resemble dough.
- Form the dough into 2-inch rolls with shape of a football ball.
- Deep fry rolls at 350 °F for about 10 minutes or until crusty and brown.