Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 250 g of lukewarm flour
- 12 g of yeast
- 40 g of sugar
- ⅛ litre (¼ pint) of lukewarm milk
- a pinch of salt
- 50 gr. liquid butter (or margarine)
- 1 (entire) egg
- Put 250 g of lukewarm flour into a pot, and make a mould in the middle.
- Mix 12 g of yeast, 40 g of sugar, ⅛ litre (¼ pint) of lukewarm milk, a pinch of salt, 50 g liquid butter (or margarine) and one (entire) egg.
- Pour mixture into flour and knead into a smooth dough.
- Leave to raise for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Cut the plums (damsons are the best) in half, and take out the stones.
- Spread the dough into a buttered pan some 1½ fingers high.
- Cover the dough with the plums in a circular pattern.
- Bake at medium temperature.
- Sprinkle with sugar before serving.