Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
White cheese dip
- 1 cup cheese (monterey jack, asadero or chihuahua), finely shredded
- 4 ounces green chiles
- ¼ cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 serrano or jalapeño pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a double boiler and cook over medium or medium-low heat until melted and well blended, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with fresh tostadas or hot flour tortillas.