Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter on the frying pan.
- Lay the first tortilla out and spread the cheese evenly on top.
- Place your second tortilla on top of the cheese.
- Carefully place your food on the frying pan and turn the heater to medium.
- Wait until the underside tortilla is golden brown. This will probably take about 2 minutes.
- Flip the quesadilla over and wait until the underside is golden brown again.
- Serve Quickly.
- Try adding chicken, avocados, jalapeños, or anything else that you might think is good.
- Salsa goes well with quesadillas.
- Cutting the butter into smaller pieces makes the melting go a lot faster.