- Mix butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs one at the time.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Add to sugar mixture little by little.
- Add sour cream, Parmesan cheese mixing well.
- Grease spring pan or baking dish with butter.
- Add mixture evenly.
- Decorate with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 40 to 60 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.