Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound cooked Smithfield Lean Generation Pork roast, chopped
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat Monterey jack Cheese
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers (optional) seeded and minced (Use rubber gloves when handling hot peppers)
- 1/4 cup minced Onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8-10-inch flour tortillas
- tomato salsa
Preheat oven 500 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl mix together the Pork, Cheese, jalapeno, Onion, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Arrange one-eighth of the filling on half of each tortilla. Fold each tortilla over to make a half-moon. Place quesadillas, not touching, on shallow baking pans. Bake until quesadillas are crisp and golden, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board, cut into wedges, and serve with salsa. Important: Smithfield Lean Generation Pork cooks 15-20% faster than ordinary Pork. Do not overcook.