Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Colorful stir-fried egg
- Remove dirt of salty duck eggs, steam with shell until cook, remove shell
- Chop the cooked salty egg into small dices, both white and yolk
- Remove dirt of preserved duck egg and shell, chop into small dices
- Clean tomato, remove all seeds, chop into small dices
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry tomato dices for 2 minutes
- Dish up tomato with sauce, add 2 tbsp of cornflour and stir well
- Remove shell and whisk egg, add seasoning, all dices and tomato, whisk
- Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, pour in whisked and mixed egg
- Stir fry until cooked, dish up and serve