Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb raw potatoes or boiled potatoes
- 1 lb onions, finely chopped
- 1 lb boiled meat or roasted meat
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- chopped parsley
- 4 eggs
- pickled beets
- grated horseradish
- pickled cucumber
- Cut the peeled potatoes and the meat into 1/4-inch cubes.
- Mix the meat cubes with the dry mustard.
- Fry the meat, potatoes and onions separately in a skillet.
- Fry the eggs in another skillet.
- Mix the meat, potatoes and onions and heat them in the skillet.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with the parsley and the eggs.
- Serve with the accessories.