Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Tort piramida
- 12 eggs
- sugar (the quantity for each of these last 3 ingredients to be the same as the weight of the 12 eggs in their shells)
- butter for the pan
- various fillings and preserves
- Beat the butter adding sugar a little at a time and the eggs one by one.
- When the mixture is creamy-like, gradually add the flour, mixing continuously.
- Have ready 6 – 8 rounds of white paper.
- The largest round must be the size of a dinner plate, the next smaller 1 inch smaller, the next smaller, 1 inch smaller and so on, down to the last one.
- Grease the paper circles with butter and spread the mixture on them, about one finger thick.
- Bake 2 – 3 circles at a time, at medium heat, in a large baking sheet.
- When all 6 – 8 circles are baked, spread various creams and preserves (one with chocolate cream, another with preserves, another with vanilla cream, etc.) on each of them.
- Arrange the rounds one top of the other with the largest one forming the base and the smallest one the top of a pyramid.
- On top of the last circle, arrange fruits from preserves.