Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 large avocados
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 ounce taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups tomatoes, finely chopped
- 5 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
Layer 1 Edit
- Mash the avocados and blend in the lemon juice, mixing well
- Spread evenly in a bowl or on a serving plate to the edges of the dish.
Layer 2 Edit
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Blend in the sour cream, mixing well,
- Blend in the taco seasoning, blending well.
- Spread over the avocado layer.
Layer 3 Edit
Layer 4 Edit
- Distribute tomatoes over cheddar cheese layer.
Layer 5 Edit
Layer 6 Edit
- Top with the black olives.
- Serve at room temperature.