Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Norwegian leek soup, Serves 6-8
- 3 T. butter
- 3 leeks, sliced
- 5 potatoes, medium
- 2 carrots, medium
- ¼ cup (½ dl) flour
- 1 quart (liter) beef broth
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. peper
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Melt the butter .
- Cut the leeks in half and wash .
- Dice the potatoes and carrots and add with the leeks to the saucepan.
- Cook five minutes while stirring .
- Add flour , remove from heat and add broth all at once while continuing to stir.
- Reduce heat and let simmer .
- Pour soup over egg yolks, a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serve at once.