Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Makes 18.
- Sift together flour and salt.
- With your fingertips, rub ghee or oil.
- Gradually add water to form a firm dough.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 50 minutes.
- Divide into 18 portions and roll each into a 14 cm (5½ inch) circle.
- Heat 3 cm 1¼ inches) oil in a deep frying pan until moderately hot; fry one at a time, spooning oil over until they puff up and swell.
- Cook on each side until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.