- Remove brown skin (before or after partial cooking).
- Put into cold salted water and boil until tender.
- Remove second skin, and puree the seeds.
- Return them to a pan of water over low heat.
- Add: 1 tablespoon butter, 1/2 c. cream or evaporated milk.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.