Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: North Carolina Regiment of Young Marines, page 17
- Recipe by: PFC G.A. Wright, Swansboro
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, pumpkin, eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and ginger in bowl by hand.
- Spread on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1½ cups powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and ½ teaspoon milk; add ½ teaspoon milk at a time until you can spread icing.
- Put icing on the pumpkin squares while it is warm.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.