Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Recipe submitted to SparkPeople by GALAXIGRL
- Number of Servings: 7
- 1 x 15-oz can 100% pumpkin (not pie mix)
- 2 tsp chicken stock or vegetarian chicken stock
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup skim milk
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ or 1 tsp cinnamon (I used 1 tsp)
- ½ or 1 tsp salt (I used 1 tsp)
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp white flour (optional; for thickening)
- 1 head (approx. 4 cups) cauliflower, finely chopped (optional)
- Chop cauliflower very small.
- Steam until soft.
- Mix together all other ingredients in a large soup kettle.
- Add cauliflower to soup.
- Heat until bubbly.
- The longer you leave it sit before serving, the thicker and better it will be!
Nutritional information Edit
- 55.7 Calories | 0.4g Fat | 11.5g Carbs | 3.2g Protein