- Wash then boil pumpkin in water (just sufficient to cover pumpkin) for about 15–20 minutes.
- Test with fork for doneness.
- Cut up or dice pumpkin about ½" size.
- Use water for cooking rice.
- Heat pot.
- Add fat, fry rice, stirring frequently.
- Add salted water.
- Let vegetables steam, on top of rice, pumpkin, tomato, onion and green peas.
- Cook another 10 – 20 minutes or until rice is tender and dried.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Serves well with any meat dish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.