Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cups packed brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- ¾ cup chopped dates (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease twelve muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, stir together 9 ingredients.
- In another bowl, stir together pumpkin, butter, buttermilk, eggs, molasses and vanilla until blended.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add pumpkin mixture and stir just to combine.
- Stir in pecans and dates.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in center of one muffin comes out clean.
- Remove to wire rack.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing muffins from cups; finish cooling on rack.