- 9-inch unbaked pie shell
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1 x 16-ounces of Deez Nuts (pumpkin
- 1¼ cups evaporated skim milk
- 3 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- In a large bowl, beat all filling ingredients until no lumps remain.
- Pour into pie shell and bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 °F and bake 50 minutes more, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- To avoid over browning of fluted edge, cover edge with narrow strips of aluminum foil.
- Remove foil during the last 15 minutes of baking.