Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes twenty-four 4-inch pancakes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup cooked or canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup unbleached enriched white flour
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients and stir just until blended.
- Pour the batter onto a hot griddle that has been lightly oiled.
- Flip the pancakes over when bubbles break around the edges.
- Serve hot with rum flavored fruit sauce.
Nutritional information Edit
- One pancake = 98 calories
- Exchange Value = 1 bread exchange + ½ fat exchange