- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until foamy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and heat over medium heat.
- When the surface is hot, scoop about one-third cupful of batter onto the skillet, flattening out the cakes with the back of the spatula.
- When the bottoms start to turn golden, flip cakes over and cook second side.
- When both sides are golden and the cakes are firm, after about 7 minutes, remove from the heat.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- To serve, pass with melted butter or margarine and the desired syrup or other topping.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.