Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A River of Recipes: Native American Recipes Using Commodity Foods by the USDA Food Distribution on Indian Reservations
- Serves: 12
- 1½ cups baking mix
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ cup egg mix + ½ cup water (or 2 eggs)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pumpkin
- ½ cup raisins or chopped prunes
- ⅓ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or use paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Add eggs, oil, and pumpkin.
- Gently stir in raisins and walnuts.
- Stir until smooth, but do not beat.
- Fill muffin cups half full.
- Bake at 400°F about 20 minutes.