Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pumpkin Muffins from the Seattle and King County Office of Public Health—original source of recipe, taken from the public domain
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 9
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1⅔ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine eggs, sugar, pumpkin, oil, and water in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and spices in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, and stir to blend.
- Place batter ¾ to top of non-stick or lightly oiled muffin tins.
- You may also use cupcake cups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from pan right away.