Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 2½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- Soften ½ gallon vanilla ice cream.
- Mix 1 cup graham cracker crumbs with 4 teaspoons melted butter.
- Press into 9 x 13 greased pan.
- Stir together 2 cups canned pumpkin, 1 cup sugar, 2½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, and the softened ice cream until smooth, but not melted.
- Gently spoon ice cream mixture over graham cracker crumb crust and freeze at least 4 hours.