Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 2½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- Soften ½ gallon vanilla ice cream.
- Mix 1 cup graham cracker crumbs with 4 teaspoons melted butter.
- Press into 9 x 13 greased pan.
- Stir together 2 cups canned pumpkin, 1 cup sugar, 2½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, and the softened ice cream until smooth, but not melted.
- Gently spoon ice cream mixture over graham cracker crumb crust and freeze at least 4 hours.