- Place whole graham crackers in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Melt margarine, and brush over crackers.
- Put cream cheese in bowl and beat with electric mixer.
- Mix spices in pumpkin, and add to cream cheese.
- Beat together.
- Add Sugar Twin, milk and sprinkle in dry pudding mix.
- Mix in the pumpkin and cream cheese mixture.
- Beat until well blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour in pan, and spread over crackers.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.