- 3 cup corn kernels
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp white pepper
- 3 cup chicken stock
- 3 cup cooked pumpkin
Ginger lime cream
- In a medium covered pot, cook the corn kernels with a little water until soft, about 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, process the corn until smooth and run through a sieve and discard the skins.
- Combine the corn puree, garlic, salt, white pepper, and stock in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the pumpkin, and cook 10 minutes while stirring.
- In another saucepan cook the lime juice and ginger 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and pour through a sieve to remove the ginger.
- In a bowl, combine the ginger-lime juice, the lime zest, and cream.
- Whip until the mixture has soft peaks.