This is one of a few more cheesecake recipes from the VERY OLD file - Enjoy
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate (optional)
- ¼ cup heavy cream (optional with chocolate)
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Whip cream cheese and add sugar and spices.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add first ¼ cup of heavy cream.
- If desired, bring second ¼ cup of heavy cream to a boil and pour over chocolate to melt.
- Then swirl chocolate and cream into mix of ingredients above.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter together to make the crust.
- Butter pan, press in crust.
- Pour mix into pan and bake at 275°F for 60 minutes.
- Note: recipe times two equals one 10 inch cheesecake.