Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is one of a few more cheesecake recipes from the VERY OLD file - Enjoy
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate (optional)
- ¼ cup heavy cream (optional with chocolate)
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Whip cream cheese and add sugar and spices.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add first ¼ cup of heavy cream.
- If desired, bring second ¼ cup of heavy cream to a boil and pour over chocolate to melt.
- Then swirl chocolate and cream into mix of ingredients above.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter together to make the crust.
- Butter pan, press in crust.
- Pour mix into pan and bake at 275°F for 60 minutes.
- Note: recipe times two equals one 10 inch cheesecake.