Delicious when served with whipped topping and almonds sprinkled on top.
- Three 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz can solid pack pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 Tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp ginger
- 1/2 Tsp ground cloves
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine crust ingredients in bowl. Press into bottom and slightly up sides of a ungreased springform pan.
- Cream the cream cheese packages in bowl.
- Add condensed milk. Beat For 2 minutes.
- Add remaining filling ingredients, beating for 1 minutes. Pour pumpkin mixture into crust.
- Bake 60-70 minutes. or until center becomes firm. remove from oven and cool.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Loosen and remove sides of pan.