Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Delicious when served with whipped topping and almonds sprinkled on top.
- Three 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz can solid pack pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 Tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp ginger
- 1/2 Tsp ground cloves
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine crust ingredients in bowl. Press into bottom and slightly up sides of a ungreased springform pan.
- Cream the cream cheese packages in bowl.
- Add condensed milk. Beat For 2 minutes.
- Add remaining filling ingredients, beating for 1 minutes. Pour pumpkin mixture into crust.
- Bake 60-70 minutes. or until center becomes firm. remove from oven and cool.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Loosen and remove sides of pan.