Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pumpkin Bread from Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Cook Time: 90 minutes
- 3½ cups (840 ml) flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups (720 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cups (160 ml) water
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Mix pumpkin, water, oil and eggs together in another bowl.
- Pour into dry mixture and mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool before removing from pans.