Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned or cooked pumpkin
- 1½ cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup raisins (dark or golden)
- ¼ cup coconut
- Cream together the sugar, oil, egg, and pumpkin until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, coves and orange juice.
- Add the walnuts and raisins.
- Stir to blend.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 9 by 13 pan.
- Sprinkle on the coconut.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool the pan completely on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Cut into bars.
Nutritional information Edit
Energy per 1/24 of recipe: 114 calories