Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 8 muffins
- 1¼ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup cooked or canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup dark or golden raisins
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar (or honey), baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Mix to blend.
- Add the orange juice, oil, egg, pumpkin, and raisins.
- Stir just until the dry ingredients are mixed.
- Pour into lightly oiled muffin tins.
- Bake at 400°F for about 15 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
One muffin equals:
- 105 calories
- Exchange value: 1 bread | ½ fruit | ½ fat