Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ cup of bran, any kind
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup of orange juice
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- ½ cup of pumpkin
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup of dark or golden raisins
- 1 tbsp of wheat germ
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all of the above ingredients hold out the wheat germ for now.
- Mix well in a bowl use a spoon no mixer here please.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins. Sprinkle the tops with the wheat germ.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
1 muffin = 148 calories
- Exchanges: 1 bread, 1 fruit, 1 fat
- 25 g carbohydrate | 3 g protein | 4 g fat | 123 mg sodium | 189 mg potassium | 34 mg cholesterol