Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Long Estate in Irving, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ pounds boneless sirloin
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly slice the meat.
- Combine sesame seeds, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, green onion, garlic and black pepper.
- Add meat to marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Stir fry meat in wok for 10 minutes.
- Serve over hot rice.