This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Long Estate in Irving, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ pounds boneless sirloin
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly slice the meat.
- Combine sesame seeds, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, green onion, garlic and black pepper.
- Add meat to marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Stir fry meat in wok for 10 minutes.
- Serve over hot rice.