- 1 large jar baby food (Turkey, Chicken, Beef and/or veggie)
- 1 egg
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat germ
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until firm.
- Roll dough on floured surface to 1/2" thick and cut into shapes with cookie cutter.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 45–60 minutes.
- Cool on rack and store in airtight container.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!