Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons dry yeast
- ½ – 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup hot tap water
- vegetable oil for frying
- sugar for garnish
- Mix hot tap water with yeast.
- Mix flour and sugar (½ to 1 cup depending on sweetness desired) together.
- Add yeast mixture to flour and blend to make a stiff dough.
- Cover and leave in a warm place for 1 to 3 hours.
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil (about ½ inch deep) until fairly hot.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough into oil and fry until golden brown, working in batches.
- Drain puff puffs on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with sugar and serve warm.