Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 28 servings
- ½ (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets (1 sheet), thawed to room temperature
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, or shredded asiago, cheddar or gruyère cheese
- kosher or sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry and roll into a 14-inch-by-10-inch rectangle.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Brush both pastry halves lightly with egg.
- Top half with cheese and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place remaining pastry half, egg side down, over filling-topped half.
- Gently seal with a rolling pin.
- Cut crosswise into 28½-inch strips.
- Twist strips into spirals.
- Place 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined or greased baking sheet.
- Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritional information Edit
- 60 calories (% calories from fat, 62) | 2 g protein | 4 g carbohydrates | no fiber | 4 g fat | 8 mg cholesterol | 57 mg sodium.