Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup gold Puerto Rican rum
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
- Sprinkle pecans over bottom of pan.
- Mix all cake ingredients together.
- Pour batter over pecans in pan.
- Bake one hour.
- Set on rack to cool.
- Invert on serving plate.
- Prick top.
- Drizzle and brush glaze evenly over top.