Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- raisins (as many or few as desired)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 to 2 cups sugar (or to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1 can cream of coconut
- 1 qt. regular milk
- 1½ loaves bread or equivalent (preferably old or stale bread)
- cinnamon powder (optional)
- First, break up bread into small pieces.
- Add evaporated milk, eggs, vanilla, salt, butter, coconut cream.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon, then add regular milk and sugar.
- Mix again.
- Then add raisins and cinnamon.
- (be sure to separate the raisins if clumped together.
- ) use non-stick spray or grease pan with butter.
- Pour into rectangular large pan (like a lasagna pan, not aluminum ones).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until toothpick comes up clean from center.
- May store at room temperature or refrigerate.
- Cut into square pieces.
- May be served with whipped cream on top.